- Water melon 1 jin
- Wai shrimp 8 two
- 4 slices of ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Flower carving wine 2 teaspoons
- 1 bowl of soup
- Water melon is peeled off, the head and tail are cut, the sides are cut, the old seeds are discarded, and then cut into corners. Ginger slices. Shrimp are picked up with prawn eye water, soaked in frozen water, and then removed from the back of the head and before the tail.
- Boil red scallion, add a little oil, add ginger slices to sauté, then add shrimp and stir-fry slightly, sauté the scented flower carving wine.
- Add water melon and stir-fry until the green edge, add the soup, and cover.
- Roll over high heat for two minutes and season with salt.
Water melon clears the heat and smoothes the large intestine, and shrimp solidifies the kidney and nourishes the frequency. When combined, it has the effects of emollient, nourishing frequency and increasing physical strength.
- 1 catty = 16 two = 600 grams
- Shrimp eye water = slightly boiling water with small bubbles on the surface
- Watermelon = Smooth Loofah
- Watermelon shrimp is a well-known hometown in Chaozhou. The dishes are light in taste and are in line with current dietary trends. If it is processed by the method of undressing the shrimp, it is particularly delicious because the shrimp tastes instantly. It is one of the specialty dishes of the Chen family.