- Water abalone wings 2 kg
- 1 chicken in soup
- Tang Pai 1 kg
- Ham 3 two
- 8 slices of ginger
- 4 shallots
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons raw flour
- Flower carving spoon
- Shuifa abalone fins out the water after picking out the wing bones. After the chicken and tangs are washed, rinse with water. Ginger washed and sliced, scallion patted. Cut off the ham-flavored rind and wash the meat.
- Ginger and shallots are sautéed with a little oil. Add the pork ribs and chicken stir-fry, add 1 tablespoon of Huadiao wine and water legs, and boil in water.
- Put the shark fin in the pot for 6 hours, try the taste, if the fin body is large enough, you can pick it up, if not enough, then cook for another 2 hours, when the fin body is enough, remove the shark fin, leave the fin juice, and season the juice.
- Add the shark fin and cook until it tastes good.
Replenishes yin, nourishes and moisturizes, strengthens immunity, and helps lungs absorb.
- 1 kg = 16 two = 600 grams
- Abalone fin = winged fin = shark fin needle with flesh membrane connected ctiflora)
- Outflow = slightly boiled in boiling water
- Chaozhou cuisine has a hand-crafted shark fin. The red pupa Chaozhou fin can be popular in the world for decades. It is customary to use Wuyang fins to make this dish. However, the wing pins of Wuyang fins are not thick. Instead, they are made with large abalone wings with water. The wing pins are thicker and have better taste. Spend a few thoughts in the family to cook this dish for half the price than in a restaurant.