- Sweet potato leaves 1 kg
- Chicken 1/2
- 1 egg (net protein)
- 1 tsp alkaline water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons raw flour
- Pick the sweet potato leaves, wash them and use them later. Chicken cut out chicken breast, cut into pieces, add 1 bowl of water, stir into chicken in a blender, chop the remaining chicken body, add water to a soup base. The sweet potato leaves are slightly burned with boiling water and 1 teaspoon of alkaline water, then the beer is watered, and minced into velvet.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of sweet potato leaves to fry, add chicken broth to boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt to season, then use 2 teaspoon of raw flour and water to stir into the potato dish, then pour into the soup bowl.
- 1 bowl of soup, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and boil, then push it with raw flour water, then push the chicken and egg white slowly into the soup, and cook until large.
- Drizzle chicken with potato leaves and serve.
It is not cold and dry, it has a sweet and fragrant taste, can smooth the large intestine and is easily absorbed. It can be regarded as the king of Chaozhou soup.
- Burning sweet potato leaves with alkaline water will help the leaf color and smoothness.
- 1 kg = 16 two = 600 grams
- Alkaline water = Lye beer water = rinse with flowing water
- Chicken-fried vegetarian dish is the representative dish of Chaozhou cuisine, known as “Tai Chi Hu Guo”, which is a first-class production. Unfortunately, most of the masters now use spinach or amaranth instead of sweet potatoes. The sweet potato-sweetened vegetables made from sweet potatoes have a local flavor, which is better than spinach and the like!