- Fresh Lily 1 lb
- Nakame 4 two
- Earth fish 4 two
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Fresh lilies are cut off from the near roots, torn apart into pieces, and then dipped. The celery removes its feet and leaves, leaving the celery stems flattened and cut into pieces. The ground fish tears out the flesh and simmers in the dryness. After the fragrant stand is cool, then pat the ground fish minced.
- Bring a simmer of boiling water, put the fresh lilies in a little scorch, let it cool down, and fry in oil a little.
- Wash and stir-fry the stir-fry with a little oil, add medium parsley and sauté. Then add ground fish mince, then add fresh lily and stir-fry together.
- Mix the fish sauce, sugar and raw flour with water and stir into the stir-fry.
It can strengthen the spleen and stomach, assist absorption and cause appetite, and has the effect of strengthening the body.
- 1 catty = 16 two = 600 grams
- 1 pound = 16 ounces = 450 grams
- Land fish = dried fish
- Like = spill
- Fresh lilies are mostly used to make syrup desserts, but they are also delicious for frying. However, they are easy to mix with the taste of various materials during frying. I have used the method of cooking and frying, but it tastes good, but it takes too much time. In this dish, take the ground fish mince as the main ingredient of the oil bubble to enhance the aroma. With celery, it is suitable, and with fresh lilies, it can be fried into a sweet and refreshing dish.