- Pumpkin 1 kg
- Fish fillet 4 two
- Pork lean 4 for two
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon flour
- Flower carving wine 1/2 tbsp
- Shred fish fillets; shred lean meat and lightly marinate in raw water. Soften and shred the shiitake mushrooms, shred the red peppers; peel the pumpkin, wash it, and then use the melon to shave the pumpkin. If you want to refresh, you can immerse it in snow water for a while, otherwise you can plan immediately.
- Stir-fry the wok, add some oil to the shredded pork, cook it, add the shiitake mushroom shreds and the red pepper shreds, and stir it up.
- Stir-fry the pumpkin shreds until softened, add shredded fish fillets, and stir 2 tablespoons of water.
- Add shredded pork, shiitake shreds, and red pepper shreds. Add salt, raw flour, and Huadiao wine with 1 tablespoon of water. Stir and sauté.
Smooth the large intestine, help the small intestine absorb, and strengthen the spleen and stomach.
- 1 kg = 16 two = 600 grams
- Like = spill
- It is not necessary to use expensive ingredients to prepare dishes, but you can also try out ordinary ingredients to make delicious dishes. In addition to this satisfaction, it can also reduce production costs. I have tried the raw papaya shavings and it was very popular. Pumpkins are hard-bodied and must not be as refreshing and sweet as shredded pork.