- Loosestrife 12
- Half Fat Lean Pork
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup of soup
- Wash the loosestrife, pick the leaves out of the branches and set aside. Wash the half-fat lean pork, cut it into fine pieces, then start chopping.
- Add salt and water while chopping the pork to make the pork smooth and refreshing. After chopping until the pork is gelatinized, dry half of the loosestrife leaves and add them, chop them together to form loosestrife meat, and squeeze into meatballs.
- Stir in a little oil, fry the meatballs, and add the soup to cook.
- Finally, add the other half of the loosestrife and cook. After rolling, season with salt.
Tonic labor, increase appetite, and promote absorption.
- 1 kg = 16 two = 600 grams
- Loosestrife = Ghostplant Wormwood (scientific name Artemisia lactiflora)
- The boiled and semi-cooked cooking of Chaozhou cuisine is quite good, which meets the requirements of modern people to pursue a healthy diet while keeping the meat delicious. To be light and tasteful, the meat is full and the soup is strong enough. At first glance, it seems quite difficult, but once the techniques are released, it is quite simple. It can be said that there is a solid cooking method in Central China.