- 1 kg
- Cloth tofu 2 pieces
- Huai salt 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Flower carving wine 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Wash the ravioli and marinate with 1 teaspoon of Huai salt and 1 teaspoon of raw flour for half an hour. Cut long thick pieces of tofu.
- Heat the ravioli, add some oil, add tofu first, and then put the ravioli on the other side of the ravioli.
- Fry over medium heat, fry on one side and invert on the other. Tofu is fried until golden, and the ribs are reversed until cooked through.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Huai salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, 1 tablespoon of Huadiao wine, and 1 tablespoon of water. Turn on the heat, slowly pour the sauce into the pan, and fry until it is dry.
Smooth the large intestine, help the small intestine absorb, and strengthen the spleen and stomach.
- 1 kg = 16 two = 600 grams
- Huai Salt = Pepper Salt
- Like = spill
- The advantages of this method of garnishing the sauce with coriander are that the special flavor is penetrated without being too dry, and the meat is more loose and sweet.
- The knowledge of culinary arts is extensive and profound, it is only a salt and pepper, with different methods of processing different materials. The salt and pepper shrimp and crab must be sealed with green onion pepper and Huai salt until it is dry enough. Deep-fried with salted pork chop with spiced salt, it tastes good but the oil is easy to black. As for the salt and pepper seal, use Huai salt and pepper wine to seal and dry.