- Frozen Ostrich Meat 2 lbs
- 1 bowl of soy sauce
- 8 garlic
- 10 fragrant leaves (mainly used to add fragrance, you can also use it)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Flower carving wine 2 tablespoons
- 3 bowls of soup or water
- The ostrich meat is thawed and cut into pieces after washing.
- The garlic is exploded to golden brown with oil. Add the sugar and boil, then add the garlic and fragrant leaves. After rolling, reduce the heat and soak in the ostrich meat for half an hour.
- Turn on the heat again, remove the foam from the noodle soup, cook on low heat for 1 hour, add the Huadiao wine and soy sauce.
- Cook over low heat for another 10 minutes. Taste the taste and adjust to serving.
It can strengthen the spleen and stomach, assist absorption and cause appetite, and has the effect of strengthening the body.
- 1 catty = 16 two = 600 grams
- Raw soy sauce = light-colored soy sauce
- The advantage of slow-cooking the meat is that the meat is fresh and full, and it is not too old and hard. I felt the soup was not too salty at the end of the test, and the flavor of the raw soy sauce was added.
- There are many ways to eat meat, and sauces are the most commonly used method with good results. Cantonese cuisine is most seasoned with oyster sauce and soy sauce. For example, soy sauce chicken is seasoned with soy sauce and sweetened to make it less salty and fragrant. Chaozhou people use raw soy sauce and soup to make it lighter. Even the juice is just as good.