- Pork fillet 1 treaty 12 two
- Raw flour (for bacon) 2 teaspoons
- Broccoli or yellow bud white 12 two
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 tablespoons
- Wash the pork fillet, pat the raw strips with a knife, and mix 2 teaspoons each of raw meal and water to make a marinade. Wash and cut thick side dishes. Make another sauce for future use. Take 5 tablespoons of soup and boil, reduce heat, add sugar and pepper, and add raw soy sauce to cook.
- Heat the scallion, put a little oil, fry the glutinous side first, fry until the side meat turns charred, and then turn over.
- The other side is also fried until the meat is burnt. Cut the middle section with a knife and add the sauce when it is cooked.
- Side dishes can be cooked well, but fried with oil and salt is more fragrant.
Tonic and easy to absorb, nourish the spleen and stomach, promote development, and strengthen the five internal organs and nourish the six spleen.
- 1 kg = 16 two = 600 grams
- Raw soy sauce = soy sauce = light-colored soy sauce