Contains a variety of nutrients,
leaving skin smooth like just like tender shoots
Create “beauty” beauty
Broccoli is known as the “Crown of Vegetables” and is one of the most nutritious vegetables. Tony Moly’s new launch of Clean Dew Broccoli sprout cleansing cream is a blend of broccoli seedlings and other natural nutrients, which can thoroughly cleanse the skin, remove dirt that penetrates into the pores, and give the skin a natural and healthy glow. The natural fruit acid in broccoli can help to remove dead skin cells, make the skin softer and smoother, and create a white and rosy effect. The product contains all natural ingredients to bring a layer of natural green protection to your skin. It is a god-given beauty product, creating a “live” beauty.
Ingredients and advantages
- Special effect formula: Mixing broccoli seedlings and other natural nutrients can thoroughly remove dirt, and at the same time, it can reduce the greasy feeling of the skin and restore the skin to freshness, cleanliness and moisture.
- Contains ingredients such as tomatoes, blueberries and green tea leaves, and is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to effectively prevent skin aging.
- High-efficiency beauty: Vitamin E extracted from broccoli sprouts can give skin vitality, elasticity and luster. It is also rich in vitamin A and other natural minerals, which can effectively improve skin health, promote cell renewal, and make skin white and red.
- The texture is small and can easily experience the smooth texture. The lavender ingredients contained in it cleans the skin thoroughly, narrows the pores and removes dead skin, while purifying the skin.
- Contains natural fruit acid, which can take away dead skin cells, leaving skin delicate and delicate.
How to use: Take out an appropriate amount of cleansing cream, apply it on the face and massage for a while.