- Rice noodles 12 for two
- Candied vegetables 2
- Kale 2 for two
- Shrimp 2 two
- Lean meat 2 for two
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Old soy 1/2 teaspoon
- Moderate amount of pepper
- 2 tablespoons
- First soak the rice noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes. Chopped candied vegetables, and kale. Wash the shrimp. Shred meat and lightly marinate in raw water. Beat the eggs well.
- Heat the scallion, add oil, and oil the shrimp and shreds until cooked. Stir-fried vegetables, add eggs and kale grains and fry.
- Add rice noodles and stir fry, and slowly add the soup.
- Add fish sauce, soy sauce, pepper, and stir-fry until cooked through.
Jianwu’s internal organs are easy to digest, delicious and not cold, and have less sugar and fat than rice.
- 1 kg = 16 two = 600 grams
- Old soy sauce = dark soy sauce
- Oil off = fry food for a while
- Like = spill
- Rice noodles have always been a by-product of Yumizhixiang. Nanfanshun and Jiangmen both have famous rice noodles. Unfortunately, there are not many beautiful rice noodles in recent years. If rice flour is matched with good cooking methods, it will complement each other even more. If there is a contest of porridge, noodles, noodles, and rice, the chance of winning the “preserved Magnolia Fried Rice Noodles” is very high, mainly because the flavor of the preserved vegetables penetrates into the rice noodles, which is evocative.